1.30.2014

LA PAUSE-CAFÉ: Ikea Family Live

STRIND coffee table £100 Ø75cm. Nickel-plated. White. 301.571.03

Whenever I visit my sister in Paris, I try to plan a trip to the Ikea store. First, they sell macarons at their restaurant so that's a welcomed change from the cinnamon buns we have here in Montreal. Second, they have this Ikea Family section filled with home safety and travel items and some cute books that don't take too much space in my luggage.


Back in Montreal, I tend to browse the Ikea Family Live Magazine at least once a month.  It's filled with original family spaces and a great inspiration on how to mix and match Ikea items with your own furniture and making the most out of small spaces. I'm particularly fond of all the black and white spaces.

Bonne visite!

STRIND coffee table £100 Ø75cm. Nickel-plated. White. 301.571.03
STRIND coffee table £100 Ø75cm. Nickel-plated. White. 301.571.03

No comments:

Post a Comment