2.03.2014

HOSPITAL STAY ESSENTIALS: HIS & OURS



I've been procrastinating on packing our hospital bags for a few weeks now, but a false alert last week made me grab all the essentials in less than 10 minutes like I was on a fire drill. It turned out to be a very efficient exercise and I now have something checked off my list. I must say I feel a bit more relaxed now. Thanks Baby for keeping me on track!

So this is what I packed:

HIS:

- newborn diapers
- A couple of cute kimono or front-button one piece, with feet preferably. If you can't filter through the new outfits, just bring them all like I did
- tiny gloves & socks
- hats
- receiving blankets (we slept with them a couple of nights so they're fully infused with Mommy&Daddy Cologne)
- outerwear
- car seat

OURS:

- Pillows
- Slippers/Comfy socks
- Nightgown with buttons in the front
- Grooming kit (toothbrush\paste, hairbrush, face care, lip balm, makeup, shampoo/conditioner)
- Maxi-pads
- Comfy cotton underwear
- Comfy bras or breastfeeding bras
- Nursing balm
- Nice outfit for going home
- Camera/Phone/Charger
- Glasses
- Snacks & Water Bottle

Did I forget anything?

Source: WordsofWismom

No comments:

Post a Comment