5.01.2014

IF, HOW, DO!



For the xth time, I'm back at blogging. Waaat? Again? 
Yes I may have had more comebacks than Lindsay Lohan, but who's counting anyways. 
I've got many good and valid reasons not to have time to blog (3 kids, house, post-baby body, work, tenants, you name it I'll try it), but the thing is I like blogging. It's a fun personal creative outlet for my rational day-to-day and I get to share my smart finds with my friends and family.
My notepad is filled with new ideas, but whenever I would start a post, I'd get discouraged by how long it'd take me to write just one post and start comparing myself to other blogs, and then start eating chocolate or some non-kale food.
So like any other challenges in my life, I'd go back to my favourite quote borrowed from Avon's former CEO, Andrea Jung:

Don't waste time thinking if you can do it. Instead spend time thinking how you can do it.

So here's how I'm going to do it my way, this blogging thing. 
I'm going to blog one post per week. On Wednesdays' lunch time preferably.
I know it's probably a major blogging Don't for readership statistics purposes, 
but hey that's what works for me, for now.
So I'll be back next Wednesday with a new post.
I'm also on Instagram every other day because that thing is so addictive.
(in case you missed it, the fabulous Garance Dore posted one of my pics on her StudioDore IG feed. love her.
Maison Simons also featured the boys' room. Those $10 pillows are such a good steal.)

See you around fellas. 

Source: Words of Wismom

No comments:

Post a Comment