7.02.2014

THE TO-DO LIST \\\. THE MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DINING ROOM

Here's a quick snapshot of what I had on my to-do (or to-get) list while designing the new multi-functional dining room:

Short-term:
- Dining table - I reused our existing table, but I like this one;
- Dining chairs - similar to this, but we recovered ours to make it more us and kid-friendly;
- Play table that can work as a coffee table, similar to this, but I like this one too since the bottom shelves are extra storage;
- Baskets for toys & books - I bought this one and it works wonders - it's big, black and white, sturdy and cheap, a winner in my books;
- Crafts supply - I'm a big fan of the MALA collection at IKEA ;
- Mirrors - we got ours here;

Long-term:
- Plants, I'm eyeing a fiddle fig tree;
- High chair - I've used the Antilop from Ikea since baby #1 and love it, it's definitely a K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stylish) item;

Long-long-term:
- Wall-to-Wall Curtains;
- A rug under the table: with food flying everywhere at every dinner, it wouldn't be fair to the pretty rug;

No comments:

Post a Comment