7.22.2014

SUMMER LIVING


There will be less posts this summer as I've decided to live the family life to the fullest and try to have a computer disconnect. All the kids are home for the summer and I'm really enjoying just being their mum, and not thinking about work, career & performance.

Just thinking about the fact that my mat leave has an end-date makes me want to fully enjoy every minute of it, especially since everybody's home, reading about stories like this one, summers in Montreal are the best and mostly because it's my last mat-leave and baby (nobody told me this last-baby thing would bring up so many emotions. And I just read this article, it made me laugh and weep even more).

Until I get to a regular schedule, you can follow my oh-so-exciting adventures on Instagram at @wordsofwismom. You're also invited to read through our archives. Some of the readers's favourite series are The Book Club,  Travel City GuidesBefore Reno House Tours, and After Reno House Tours.

Thank you and hope you are enjoying life & summer as much as we are.

xo
Kim-Anh.

No comments:

Post a Comment